Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Exercise Equipment Supplier





It has been my lifelong dream to have a slim figure with a six pack abs. I envy those who have robust and slim bodies who can wear fitting clothes that are so nice and attractive to look at. I also dream of showing off my six pack abs at the beach among summer revelers, walking in the sand with people looking at my muscular physique as the oohs and aahs resonate among the crowd. But there is one drawback. I am a lazy bone and I do not have the discipline to go to the gym to exercise. Now there is a solution to this problem where I can attain my lifelong dream. The solution is to buy my own Tunturi treadmill. Having your private gym in the comfort and privacy of your own home solves my lack of discipline to regularly exercise. I can do all my exercise with my new Tunturi elliptical. To complement this regular exercise, I must also eat nutritious food at the right quantity. I must resist the temptation to overeat or overindulge in my favorite fatty and starchy foods which can eventually result in unwanted obesity. It is best to rely on a reputable exercise equipment supplier for information on exercise equipment. Having a regular private gym in the house has solved my lifelong problem of staying in my exercise routine regularly.


Tags: Six Pack Abs, Exercise, Efitology, Tunturi Treadmill, Tunturi Elliptical, Information on Exercise Equipment, Muscular Body, Center of Attraction, Mr. Nice Guy, Summer Holidays, Beach, Slim, Robust, Dream Boy

Posted by: Mel Avila Alarilla
Philippines
Viewpoint/Opinion

5 comments:

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

mabuti nga iyan sa pag exercise..papawisan ka din niyan..

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Arvin,
Oo nga at konbinyente pa kasi nasa sarili mong bahay. Salamat sa dalaw at komento. Pagpalain ka nang Diyos sa tuwina.

Chubskulit Rose said...

You may join us over here Kuya in exercising every weekend hehehehe..

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Rose,
Kung pwede nga lang at sabik na sabik din akong makita ang mga anak mo habang maliliit pa sila. Pag lumaki na yung mga yan ay magiging mailap na, hehehe, lol. Salamat sa dalaw at komento. Pakiusap ko sana na paki click lang yung link ko sa paid post para maulit naman silang magpa pay post dito. God bless you all always.

Anonymous said...

ya is true is nice way to walk at our home with that macine ,,,great
Health Equipment

SO MANY ROADS

Which One To Choose?


Click here for the answer



THIS IS THE ROAD LEAST TRAVELED

THE ROAD TO ETERNAL LIFE

My Purpose In Life

"TO LIVE IN ORDER TO PLEASE GOD" (1 Thessalonians 4:1)

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." (1 Corinthians 10:31)

Followers

Points of View (Discussion Blog)

This is your blog. I ask the question, you supply the answers. You can give your points of view on the topics discussed here.