Tuesday, April 29, 2008
All commercial bloggers are agog over the different Search Engine Optimization (SEO's) outfits proliferating the blog world. Each one promises maximum traffic for those who will patronize their outfit. Let us review some of them since we cannot use all of these SEO's anyway.
1) EntreCard- It is the hottest craze among serious commercial bloggers nowadays. You will just click the widget on the blogger's sidebar and you are transported to the blog site of the one who advertised. You score one credit when you click on another blogger's widget and you also get one credit if they did the same to you. You also earn credits from those who advertise to you. You can use these credits to advertise on other blogs.
2) BlogCatalog - It also uses clicks to blog hop from one blog to another. The picture or caricature of the blog hopper appears on the widget at the blogger's sidebar that he visited.
3) MyBlogLog - It is similar to BlogCatalog where the blog hopper's picture or caricature appears on the widget at the sidebar of the blog he visited.
4) Stumble Upon - You use a browser at your tool bar section to browse on members' blogs and you give your rating on the blog whether you approve or reject the previewed blog.
5) Link Referral - You visit a minimum of 30 blogs a day, review 5 blog sites a day, rate a favorite and participate in a forum discussion to be able to place highly at their ratings board.
6) Technoratti Favorites - You include the names of your favorite blog sites in your Technoratti profile. You can also ping them so that their authority rating will increase. Technoratti also provides blog ratings to all active blogs.
7) Fuel My Blog - You rate the blogs that you review and give your favorable rating by fueling their blog.
8) Site Hoppin - Very similar to EntreCard where you can blog hop using your beer credits. You can also transact business deals using beer credits.
9) Bumpzee - A community based blogger's friendship groupings very similar to Blog Catalog and MyBlogLog.
10) Diggs - A ratings outfit that rates every post that a member blogger makes.
Other friendship and link organizations are:
e) My Space
f) Site Meter
h) Going Up
i) Add This.com
Me? I concentrate only on three SEO's- BlogCatalog, EntreCard and MyBlogLog. How about you?
Tags: SEO, EntreCard, BlogCatalog, MyBlogLog, Stumble Upon, Link Referral, Technoratti, Fuel My Blog, Site Hoppin, Bumpzee, Diggs, Friendster, Facebook, Hoover, Twitter, MySpace, SiteMeter, Link2Blogs, Going Up, Add This.com
Saturday, April 26, 2008
For you, who is the greatest actor of all time? Explain the answer for your choice why you consider him the greatest actor of all time.
Tags: Greatest Actor, Movie, Time, Celebrity, Fame
Thursday, April 24, 2008
For the past few months, I’ve been letting my Entrecard credits build up. Currently, I have 18,817 EC credits sitting in my account. I’ve decided to give away 10,000 credits to a lucky blogger so he or she can try out the service.
Entering the contest is extremely simple. Just send a trackback by making a blog post about this contest on your blog. If the trackback doesn’t work, then leave the URL to your blog post in the comment. At the end of this month, I’ll draw a name from all the entries received and transfer 10,000 Entrecard credits into that person’s account.
New Entrecard Pricing Model
The 10,000 credits will come in handy since Entrecard introduced a new demand based pricing model. Blogs that are in high demand has seen their prices skyrocket. This blog now cost over 1,000 credits to advertise on.
The new price model simply doubles a blog’s price every time someone purchases an ad, and halves it every time an ad completes its run. So if you cost 500, someone could buy an ad from you but they’d have to pay 1000. The next person would have to pay 2000. And so on. But then if two days went by and no one bought an ad from you, you’re price will halve each day. I guess if no one bought ads from me, my price will eventually fall to zero. Then again, the chance of that happening is zero.
Entrecard is one of the best way for new blogs to get targeted traffic. It’s the only way you can get a 125×125 ad on this blog and Problogger.net without paying cash for it. Right now, an Entrecard ad on Problogger cost 4,096 credits and if someone buys it, the new price will be 8,192 credits. That’s a lot of credits but you’ll be able to afford it if you win the 10,000 Entrecard credits. Good luck!
Here's A Few More Related Posts
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
* start copying here *~
Join the Worldwide Link Love!
Benefits of Worldwide Link Love!
1. Make new friends around the world.
2. Feel the Link Love.
3. Gain new readers and subscribers.
1. Copy from ~* start copying here *~ to ~* end copying here *~ and paste it on your blog.
2. At the end of the list, put your name and the country your in, it doesn’t matter what’s your nationality just put the country where you are publishing your blog. Dont forget to put links at your name.
3. If u have many blogs, you can link all of it, just make sure you post the same on each blog.
4. Tag eight or more of your blog friends.
5. Tip for blogspot* users: make sure you copy and paste the code in Compose mode.
6. Wanna join, and you can’t find your name on the list? Just leave a comment here
Worldwide Link Love! Participants
1. Julia (Philippines)
2. Blog Tambayan (Philippines)
3. Mind Relaxing Ideas (Philippines)
4. BROOD Online Portal (Philippines)
5. The Blog Reviewer (Philippines)
6. The Good and The Bad News Around Us (Philippines)
7. Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging si Juan? (Philippines)
8. Ordinary People, Ordinary Day (Philippines)
8. Catherine (Malaysia)
9. Make Money Online (Philippines)
10. Saving Lives, (Minneapolis, United States)
11. New York Renovator, (New York, United States)
12. Entrecard Favorites (New Jersey, United States)
13. Hulag (Iloilo City, Philippines)
14. Roxiticus Desperate Housewives (New York, United States)
16. Mariuca’s Perfume Gallery (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia)
17. The Buzz (Auckland, New Zealand)
18. New York Traveler.net (New York, United States)
19. The Sewing Mom (Texas, United States)
20. Back 2 the Land (Washington, United States)
21. Eleanor Blog (Scotland)
22. Freaky Frugalite (New York, United States)
23. Robin’s Woods (Washington, United States)
24. Daisy the Curly Cat (Florida, United States)
25. Make Money Online for Free (Florida, United States)
26. Prove Me Wrong (Metro Manila, Philippines)
27. Happierlife (United States)
28. Mountain Dewknight (Colorado Springs, United States)
29. Bec’s Life (Melbourne, Australia)
30. Personal Finance Management Guide (Brewster, United States)
31. Joshuaongys (Kuala, Lumpur Malaysia)
32. Technology Blog and More (Florida, United States)
33. tumawa k kabayan(san mateo, california United States)
34. mckhoii- The Fag Authority(Baguio City Philippines)
35. 3POINT8 (Subang Malaysia)
36. REENASHWINA(Penang Malaysia)
37. saphrym-The mind is a terrible thing to close.(Maysville, KY United States)
38. Michael Aulia’s Tech Blog(Melbourne Australia)
39. Scramories-Scrapbooking for others(North Carolina United States)
40. Successful Affiliate Marketing Strategies(Montreal Canada)
41. Scott’s Space(United Kingdom)
42. Henry’s World (North Carolina, United States)
43. Mel Avila Alarilla (Philippines)
44. Points of View (Philippines)
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Do you consider virginity as an asset for a girl before she marries? Or do you think it does not matter whether a girl is virgin or not before she marries as long as the boy loves the girl? Please explain your point of view.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
If you have the money, are you in favor of undergoing cosmetic surgery to enhance any part of your body? If yes, what part of your body? Please explain why. If no, please explain your stand on why you don't want to enhance any part of your body.
Thursday, April 3, 2008
This is just a make believe situation. Supposed that a terrorist bombed a crowded shopping mall and it just so happened that your loved one was one of the fatalities there. The terrorist was gunned down by the police. He was rushed to the hospital and it so happened that the hospital found out that his blood type was so rare that you are the only one who can donate your own blood to be able to save his life. Would you donate your own blood to save the life of the person who was responsible for the untimely death of your loved one? Please explain your answer.
SO MANY ROADS
Click here for the answer
THIS IS THE ROAD LEAST TRAVELED
THE ROAD TO ETERNAL LIFE
My Purpose In Life
"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." (1 Corinthians 10:31)